Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Feature Requests: Backend creation & tracking

Feature Requests: Backend creation & tracking 4 years 2 months ago #3837

• shonnpiersol
  • Junior Boarder
1.) When someone orders a gift card, i do not see a way to mark that we have redeemed their service hence redeeming the gift card.
2.) Also would be nice to have a way to check a box saying we sent the physical gift card to the client to avoid confusion or double sending.
3.) The ability to send an egift card to someone who paid offline.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Feature Requests: Backend creation & tracking 4 years 2 months ago #3850

• shonnpiersol
  • Junior Boarder
Love this component, friendly bump on this topic to see if you have ideas for workarounds.

1.) I have began dropping value of gift cards to 0.00 when they are fully redeemed. And writing a message in the message field about the redemption date etc. I think this is a valid workaround the only preference perhaps that is easiest to add to this would be if we didnt have to use the customer "message" on gift card field and instead had an admin comment box.

2.) For the physical gift card "sent" option we are adding -SENT to the gift card number to let us know we have sent the gift card.

3.) For sending to offline, phone, cash gift card purchases etc, setting paypal to sandbox is one solution for that but far from ideal.

Feature Requests: Backend creation & tracking 4 years 2 months ago #3859

• izrunas
  • Fresh Boarder
I agree with these feature requests:

1) Should be able to track original balance AND current remaining balance for cards.
2) Need a "pending shipment" and "shipped" status for physical gift cards

Feature Requests: Backend creation & tracking 6 months 3 weeks ago #4546

• alexwalker
  • Fresh Boarder
I have just started a new post about redemption of gift cards before I read this post. If this post is over three years old I do not hold out much chance of this important request being actioned?