Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Modify displaying

Modify displaying 3 years 4 months ago #4029

• Papounet01
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
Thank you for your prompt reply?
Another question: How I can modify the dispaying of my page to make it more attractive. Cards pictures are quiet big and text vertically aligned is not very attractive. See attachment. Do I nned to modify CSS. If yes wich file ?
Thank you for your help
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Modify displaying 3 years 4 months ago #4030

• hungtran
  • Thank you received: 245
Hi,

It looks like Bootstrap's CSS is missing on your site. You can add your custom CSS styles to components/com_cmgiftcard/assets/css/style.css but it will be overwritten when you update CM Gift Card. You can also put your custom CSS to any CSS files of your template if you prefer.

Regards,
Hung

Modify displaying 3 years 4 months ago #4031

• Papounet01
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
Thanks for quick reply. What do you mean with "It looks like Bootstrap's CSS is missing on your site". Did I miss to install something ?
In configuration I have 2 checkbox ; bootstrap 2 and 3. That's right ?
Regards

Modify displaying 3 years 4 months ago #4032

• hungtran
  • Thank you received: 245
Hi,

You select Bootstrap 2 or 3 depending on what version of Bootstrap your site uses. Bootstrap can be loaded by your Joomla template or a plugin. I have seen some templates using their own customized versions of Bootstrap, some times they remove some features including responsiveness which may cause your problem.

If you are not sure how to check and improve your Bootstrap, it is better and faster that you add your own CSS styles to make the gift card list look the way you like.

Regards,
Hung