Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Need to develop a Custom payment plug in

Need to develop a Custom payment plug in 3 months 1 day ago #4594

• x64webmaster
  • Fresh Boarder
Good morning, i have a problem connected with the payment sistem in CM GIFT Card.

In the site of my customer the payment system is maneged between a custom plug in that is connected directly with the external gateway of is bank and all payment go only through it.

This plug in is built according to the instructions in the manual provided by the bank, now i need to enter the same payment method within cm gift card, in a ticket Hung Tran answered me this:

Hi Danilo,

It is difficult to say that it would be possible or not, it really depends on how your payment gateway works and how you connect to the reservation system. You may want to give it a try, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
You can learn from existing payment plugins like PayPal, in PayPal plugin's code you can redirect user to the payment page, it is also what PayPall plugin does for PayPal payment.
You can modify the plugin or just clone it to a new one and modify the cloned plugin instead. You can handle everything in your custom plugin so that you don't need to modify the code of the component CM Gift Card.

I need a concret help for make this modification, i m not a developer
Last Edit: 3 months 1 day ago by x64webmaster.
The administrator has disabled public write access.