Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: your demo seems to be hacked

your demo seems to be hacked 6 years 11 months ago #2404

• maz01
  • Fresh Boarder
I went to the admin link and in the Group Management Permission page, the page says it has been hacked.

groupbuyingtest.cmext.vn/administrator/i...ying&view=management

Also there are paghe not found 500 errors on the other demo site...groupbuyingdemo.cmext.vn/en/today-deal/P...oid-smartphone-white

Isn't giving me too much confidence before I buy this component. Please can you check these issues.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

your demo seems to be hacked 6 years 11 months ago #2405

• hungtran
  • Thank you received: 245
Hi,

Thank you for reporting issues. But groupbuyingtest.cmext.vn/ is not our demo site, it is our test site where people any one can access the back-end with username "admin" and password "admin" to test and change the settings of CMGroupBuying, it is also the site where we test new versions of CMGroupBuying, etc... Some naughty guys get in and create articles "I hacked this site" or change admin password every week or day.

Our demo site is here: groupbuyingdemo.cmext.vn/. And the 500 error you got is the bug in Joomla when you upgrade to the newest 3.2 release. a "Post-installation messages" text is added after the alias of the homepage.

The bug:
http://groupbuyingdemo.cmext.vn/en/today-deal/Post-installation%20messages/deal/3/samsung-i8190-galaxy-s-iii-mini-unlocked-android-smartphone-white

The correct one:
http://groupbuyingdemo.cmext.vn/en/today-deal/deal/3/samsung-i8190-galaxy-s-iii-mini-unlocked-android-smartphone-white

If you don't like CMGroupBuying you can try other solutions, free software is all about choices.

Regards,
Hung

your demo seems to be hacked 6 years 11 months ago #2407

• maz01
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Hung

You guys seem to respond so politely, why would I want to go elsewhere ?
Its just that I need to do many mods to the component (mainly visual), so I am just being very careful to consider the existing features and work out how I can modify them for my needs. 'Categories' for the coupons was essential, and I think now that is available in 2.8, its made my decision to purchase much easier - i am just hoping that sometime in the future you may also consider adding 'sub-categories' for deals too which would make life so much easier :)

I just need to think about templating and work out how I need to make the changes - I am using joomla's bootstrap responsive protostar which i have totally modified and I just hope i can fit the component into it.