Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: CMGroupBuying 2.7.0 is released

CMGroupBuying 2.7.0 is released 7 years 2 months ago #2103

• hungtran
  • Thank you received: 245
CMExtension is proud to announce the release of CMGroupBuying 2.7.0 with some new improvements:

- Compatible with Joomla! 3.2.0.
- Integrate with Disqus comment.
- Improvements in CM Group Buy template for compatibility with RTL languages.

Since 2.7.0 release, we would like to change the release cycle of CMGroupBuying.

CMGroupBuying is now a big component with many additional extensions and many many features. Thank you very much for all your support, ideas, feature requests! Since the early days of CMGroupBuying, we have 1 month release cycle, every month a new version with improvements, with new features. However, now 1 month is not enough for us to develop new features and test them, we need more and more time to test them all.

So what and how will we change?

Instead of 1 release every month with a few new features. Now we would like to have a new release in 2 (or maybe 3) months with more new features. We just updated CMGroupBuying Roadmap with new features of 2.8.0 release, we really need more than 1 month to develop and test them before publishing them.

Although we introduced what is new in 2.8.0, other ideas are always welcomed! Please feel free to post your request on our forum, if we have time we will integrate them right in 2.8.0. Please note most requested features have higher priority.

Again thank you very much for your support! If you have any problem with 2.7.0 version please contact us!
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by hungtran.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

CMGroupBuying 2.7.0 is released 7 years 1 month ago #2127

• Teddy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,

CMGroupBuying is a great component I congratulate you.

I may be suggested to enable the partner to have a visible page presentation to the client. This able to be compared to a mini site

Example: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/directo...umentation/directory

This will offer more potential Cmgroupbuying.

Also add other templates by theme style Christmas, Easter, holidays ect .........

Also strengthened the social sharing.

Cmgroupbuying an unbeatable component, especially to keep the same price.

cordially
The following user(s) said Thank You: hungtran

CMGroupBuying 2.7.0 is released 6 years 11 months ago #2341

• sassyinfotech
  • Fresh Boarder
how can i show buy button on my site ... i do every setting but its showing upcomming button