Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Some adjustment to make CMGroupBuying perfect

Some adjustment to make CMGroupBuying perfect 6 years 11 months ago #2386

• alfred2014
  • Senior Boarder
Hi. During the passed weeks i tested in full extention CMGroupBuying and it works very well. There are only very few tools to add to make it perfect:

1) Interactive cart in ajax like the one's used for Virtuemart. In this case buyers have possibility to display cart content without need to go in cart page. Priority: low

2) Module or plugin that can interface with GK 5 News Show Pro or similar to display deals with scrolling. This is very essential to avoid that all deals will will be displayed a very long page with all deals. The best should be to add view more deals buttom to display them in block of 20. Priority: Urgent

3) K2 Deals is great plugin, but it needs to have some work around. Just as an example displaying k2 deals in the map. Therefore if you create module or plugin on point number 2, i think is not necessary.

4) Module to display deals: It is more useful if it will display deals in horizontal rather than vertical. Priority: high

5) Category browsing with maps in menu: It will be interesting to add on each category the number of available deals like:

Cameras (4), laptop (1) and so for.

For the rest it's everything perfect. Thanks for your work
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by alfred2014.
The administrator has disabled public write access.