Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Currencies & Doubt in deals

Currencies & Doubt in deals 6 years 5 months ago #2755

• endeos
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

1. I've seen in an older message (from a year ago approx) that is not possible to configure multiple currencies. This issue/topic remains the same? It is posible to configure another currencies like euro?

2. Suppose you have an offer of a modern smartphone but you need 20 buyers to get the deal and suppose that you have well configured the payment method via Paypal. If by the end of the left time to buy the product, there aren't 20 buyers but a lower number of them, what happens then? There are an automatic way to send the money back to the customers? What happens with the commision charged by Paypal, can I get it back?

Thanks in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Currencies & Doubt in deals 6 years 5 months ago #2756

• hungtran
  • Thank you received: 245
Hi,

1. No we don't support multi-currency because the currency exchange rate. because there is still no best solution for automatically updating the exchange rates between the currencies.

2. You will need to refund the payments manually. We don't support automatic way because not all the supported payment services support this kind of feature for security reasons. We already took note for this to implement in future release, but it is very complicated to achieve at the present time and we are still working on it.

Regards,
Hung
The administrator has disabled public write access.