Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: A Few Pre Sale Questions

A Few Pre Sale Questions 7 years 7 months ago #1377

• Kargus
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello. I emailed a few of these questions to you guys, but I have not heard back from you. So I'm going to list them here if you don't mind. I'm using Joomla 3 btw.
1. Commission payment: is it or will it be available? How will it work? For example, say I charge 20% commission for each sale, does the buyer pay the full amount to me and then I have to manually pay the merchant their share?
2. Advance Payment: much the same questions as above, but in checking the back end of your demo, it looks like the buyer will have to pay twice. Once to me and again for the remaining amount to the merchant. Is that right?
3. Taxes: in Canada, I will need to charge tax to the merchant on the commission amount I receive for each sale. Ideally, this will be a separate amount, and not included in my commission fee. For example, a deal sells for $50.00. My commission is 20% of that, equaling $10.00. Tax of 13% HST on $10.00 is $1.30. So I need to charge the merchant $10.00 plus $1.30 HST on each deal sold, and the remainder is their fee. I did not see any such setting for this in the back end. Can/how can that be implemented?
4. Just wondering if version 2.2.0. is released yet? I saw that you mentioned a release for mid-late May.
Thanks guys, I appreciate your time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A Few Pre Sale Questions 7 years 7 months ago #1383

• hungtran
  • Thank you received: 245
Hi,

Our apology for a late reply due to our wedding!

1. We don't have commission payment at the present time.

2. Yes buyer will need to pay twice, once on the site and once at the merchant's store/office.

3. We don't have this feature, but we will take a note for it. If there are many requests for this feature from other users, we will implement it into CMGroupBuying.

4. We have released it today. It was delayed due to our wedding too.

Regards,
Hung
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kargus

A Few Pre Sale Questions 7 years 7 months ago #1386

• Kargus
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
No worries about the delay. I did see there was a wedding happening. Congrats on that!
Thank you for the info. I'm still doing some comparison shopping to confirm which group buying software will be my best choice, but I will say that your solution is looking very nice.
Thanks for the quick reply to this post.

A Few Pre Sale Questions 6 years 8 months ago #2540

• triston
  • Fresh Boarder
do you have anyway of charging a commission on sales yet? if not when will it be ready.
its something i really need asap, if its a custom job then i am willing to pay to make it happen.

A Few Pre Sale Questions 6 years 8 months ago #2542

• hungtran
  • Thank you received: 245
triston wrote:
do you have anyway of charging a commission on sales yet? if not when will it be ready.
its something i really need asap, if its a custom job then i am willing to pay to make it happen.

Hi,

We don't have plan for it yet because there are still not many people requesting it. Another issue is that not all payment services support comission payment, this is a tricky part to solve to not confuse users.

Regards,
Hung

A Few Pre Sale Questions 6 years 8 months ago #2543

• triston
  • Fresh Boarder
ok but i am asking as i do need it! i understand that paypal work fine with commission, so how much to make it happen?
Thanks
  • Page: