Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Not displaying google map with T3 Joomlart

Not displaying google map with T3 Joomlart 4 years 9 months ago #3611

• alfred2014
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Hung,

how are you doing my friend? Yesterday I was testing CMGroupofbuiyng with T3 Template of Joomlart and with some adjustment it works. The sole issue i saw it's google maps. The deals display but not the map. What it could be the problem? Many thanks for your help.

I want to buy CM Live Deal. Did you complete the option to use paypal to collect payments for Site Administrator or to different merchant paypal accounts?

Then i have another question for you about Deals aggregator listing. It's possible to have a tool that read an xml file in its format and then import deals inside CM Live Deal or CmGroupofbuying? I can send you dome details in your email as i think it will be necessary some customization for. Many thanks :)
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Not displaying google map with T3 Joomlart 4 years 9 months ago #3612

• hungtran
  • Thank you received: 245
Hi Alfred,

I hope you are doing well!

I have some T3 templates here but I don't see that problem. If you could give me the URL to the site then I could take a look.

For CMLiveDeal, we are so busy here and the progress of CMLiveDeal's payment is pretty slow.

CMDealAggregator doesn't have any integration with CMLiveDeal or CMGroupBuying, so if you need import deals via XML then you will need to customize CMLiveDeal/CMGroupBuying to add that function.

Regards,
Hung

Not displaying google map with T3 Joomlart 4 years 9 months ago #3613

• alfred2014
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Hung, I am ok thanks.

I send you this url for the google map problem if you can kind check: www.90x.deanet.net/index.php/en/test .

For CMlike Deal i will buy it and then if you have some beta to test i can work around here too.

For CMGroupbuying i will need your help with custom work to import this xml as i am not so advanced for this. Basically i have different xml files with inside many fields. It will be great to have an import tool that can read which information from xml are necessary to import to create deals. Please give me your email address and i will send you a sample file and then you tell me what's possible to do.

Thanks a lot my friend :)

Not displaying google map with T3 Joomlart 4 years 9 months ago #3614

• hungtran
  • Thank you received: 245
Hi Alfred,

Please send your email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Thank you!

For the map, the problem is from a CSS style of the template, to fix this, in components/com_cmgroupbuying/layouts/groupbuy/css/style.css, you search for the lines
#map img {
	max-width: none;
}

and change to

#map img {
	max-width: none !important;
}

Regards,
Hung