Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Configuration / Tools

Configuration / Tools 4 years 3 months ago #3784

• debthornell
  • Fresh Boarder
Just installed and have some cards loaded but several questions.
#1 the amounts are listed but is there a way to show what each is for? Currently it just shows the amount.
#2 I can order one GC and it goes to the final cart page. How can I then order another or indicate how many I want? If I go back and complete the form again it does register additional cards but only the current one shows up in the cart? The total amount is correct for all cards ordered when I go back to add. How do I get a true shopping cart to show each card purchased?
#3 Is the card actually produced and delivered to the customer via the component or am I having to create one?
Need more direction here on how this tool works.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Configuration / Tools 4 years 3 months ago #3785

• hungtran
  • Thank you received: 245
Hi,

1. At the present the component doesn't support this. We have a plan for this in future releases.
2. The component only supports 1 recipient for 1 selected gift card design. Multiple recipients or quantity are not support, so you need to add gift card design to the cart multiple times. We also think about this for future releases but it will be a feature which can be enable or disable because there are cases that the site administrator wants only 1 gift card to be purchased at once.
3. Electronic gift card is sent by the component via email as PDF attachment. Physical gift card needs to be printed offline so you need to print it by yourself or team up with a printing company to produce your physical gift card.

Regards,
Hung
The administrator has disabled public write access.