Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Customizing the search display

Customizing the search display 1 year 4 months ago #4416

• charli.rault
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there,

When using the search module, the results come displayed in a single column format. I've found how to change it into a 3 column display, however I would like it to display exactly as it is on the "all deals" page. I want it to have exactly the same look, layout, etc.

Attached is a screenshot of how the deals are displayed before entering a search. I would like the search results to be displayed in exactly the same way.

Could you please do these customization's for me? You can email me a quote to the email address registered with my account.

Thank you
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Customizing the search display 1 year 4 months ago #4417

• hungtran
  • Thank you received: 245
Hi,

All Deals page is used for both listing deals and showing search result. So the look is always the same. You can see this on the demo site livedealdemo.cmext.vn/. You can submit a support ticket with your site's address, we will take a look at your site to see your problem.

By the way we don't take new customization work at the present time because we are pretty busy with current ones.

Regards,
Hung

Customizing the search display 1 year 4 months ago #4418

• charli.rault
  • Fresh Boarder
Good morning,

Thanks for getting back to me. Maybe I missed something in the configuration settings...?

My site is www.placebook.co.za

Attached is a picture of the layout when you do a search (search KwaZulu Natal & Accommodation). It shows up very different from the original layout on the home page

Thank you!
Attachments:

Customizing the search display 1 year 4 months ago #4419

• hungtran
Hi,

I am sorry that I didn't realize that you asked about CM Group Buying, not CM Live Deal.

Search page of CM Group Buying doesn't look like deals page because it doesn't only show deals but it also shows free coupons.

If you want to make the 2 layouts the same, you can edit the file components/com_cmgroupbuying/layouts/dailydeal_groupon/search.php which is for search page, you copy HTML structure from the deals page components/com_cmgroupbuying/layouts/dailydeal_groupon/alldeals.php

Regards,
Hung

Customizing the search display 1 year 4 months ago #4420

• charli.rault
  • Fresh Boarder
I keep getting an error message when I try to change it...

Are you able to copy/paste the HTML for me if I send you an FTP login?

Please could you help me with this. I will be happy to pay for the extra support.

Customizing the search display 1 year 4 months ago #4421

• hungtran
Hi,

Actually we don't support code customization, but please submit a support ticket with your FTP login, we will help you on this, please do not post the login here because this is a public forum.

Regards,
Hung
  • Page: